{MUST READ}- How Ritualists tried to cut off my Breasts In Iyana Ipaja, Lagos – Woman


Culled from Vangaurd
A 30-year-old woman, Precious Adebayo,
yesterday, narrated how she escaped from a
suspected ritualist, Taiwo Balogun, who
disguised as a commercial bus driver.
Precious told Vanguard that at about 8 p.m.
on June 5, 2013, she boarded a commercial
bus at Iyana Orile bus stop in Orile Agege
Local Council Development Area, LCDA.
According to her, “it was raining at the time.
The bus driver (Balogun) was alone in the bus
when I flagged him down and told him I was
going to Iyana Ipaja.
“He stopped, picked me and sped off. On
getting to Mobil petrol station on Old Ipaja
road, just before the Lagos State exams board
office, beside NYSC camp, he told me that
because of the heavy traffic at the Iyana Ipaja
under bridge, he wanted to go through some
inner streets through Orile Agege LCDA office
at Arigbanla. He said he would come out close
to Iyana Ipaja through Aboru junction and I
agreed.”
Precious said she became apprehensive when
it took the driver several minutes navigating
through inner streets without emerging
anywhere.
According to her, “I complained that I was
afraid as I no longer understood where we
were and where the driver was heading to. I,
therefore, told him to drop me so that I could
find my way out to Iyana Ipaja bus stop.
“But he reassured me that we would soon
emerge at the expressway where I will
disembark. Shortly after this, the driver
suddenly stopped in a dark corner and told
me that he wanted to pick up something.
“He then came down, entered the vehicle from
behind and grabbed me on the throat in a bid
to choke me. I struggled to free myself but he
held me tightly. He hit my face, head and
nose with a wheel spanner and inflicted
grievous injuries on my face and head.”
Precious said the suspected ritualist
attempted to slit her throat and cut off her
breast, saying: “He used knife in trying to cut
my neck but did not succeed. He even tried to
cut my breast, but God rescued me. This
happened at Canal, near Pleasure, after
Sawmill.”
Vanguard gathered that luck ran out on the
suspect when his vehicle failed to start. And
within that time Precious regained some
strength, pushed open the bus door and
screamed for help, which attracted people in
the neighbourhood. When the driver noticed
that people were coming towards them, he
abandoned his bus and Precious.
However, the matter was reported to a police
team at Iyana Ipaja under bridge who then
radioed Elere police station, Agege. Officers
from Elere Police Station then took Precious to
the scene of the crime in the night and people
in the neighbourhood deflated the four tyres of
the bus.
Balogun was apprehended around 1:00 am
the following morning, as he came back to
stealthily remove his bus (unknown to him
that the case had been reported to the police).
The case has subsequently been transferred
to the Lagos State Criminal Investigation
Department, Panti Yaba, where the suspect is
undergoing further interrogation.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment