Banky W Speaks On His Kind Of Girl

Are you his kind of girl? Check out the qualities Banky W is looking for in a woman, may be you can find him if you have all of these. I personally think 80percent of Nigerian girls have these qualities tho, as for being independent, sadly, most girls still depend on men. Such a shame. They sleep all day dress up in the evenings and zoom they are off to a lounge. When you see them, they even look more good than you the hardworking babe with all the money, loooooooool. What Banky W said;

Physical beauty is important to a certain extent because you have to be attracted to someone to want to get to know more. I like girls that are independent and ambitious that I can have a real conversation with. I like fun girls; girls who love music and can dance because I love to dance. If you can cook it’s a huge plus because I am a sucker for good food.
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment