6 Years Like 6 Mins! Sound Sultan Pens Down Anniversary Note For Boo

The singer and his wife, Farida Fasasi are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary today as Nigeria marks its 55th anniversary. Here’s what Sound Sultan penned down for the love of his life and the mother of his kids!

Some 12 years ago i met a beautiful young lady quiet HUMBLE CARING AND UNDERSTANDING .We had to fight for our Love .by infecting everyone with our love. Happy Anniversary Aboo @faridafasasi 6yrs like 6 minutes.

Also see what Farida wrote after the cut.


A boo my real mvp if I could I would write a poem 4 u one of those dat pple in love would read 4 generation 2 come.however all I can say to truly express my feeling 4 u is dat I love you happy anniversary boo
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment