MEET MAN WITH WORLD’S LONGEST FINGERNAILS HE HASN’T CUT FOR 62 YEARS (PHOTOS + VIDEO)

An Indian man who has been growing his nails for more than six decades now plans to cut them off and give them to a museum.

 Shridhar Chillal has been recognised by Guinness World Records as the person with the ‘Longest Fingernails on a Single Hand Ever’. He’s been growing the nails on his left hand since 1952 but now he is ready to say goodbuy to them.


At the moment, the most impressive is his thumbnail which measures 197,8 cm, then goes his middle finger with a 186,6cm curly nail, ring finger at 181,6cm, little finger at 179,1cm and index finger at 164,5cm – together they make an unbelievable 909,6cm.
 When asked whether his nails affect his everyday life Chillal answered: “Initially, difficulties appeared everywhere in my daily life. My family really didn’t like it, no one would wash my clothes and I had to wash them by hand.

Finding a job was also difficult, as no one was ready to employ me. When I was to get married, no one was ready to marry me, I saw nearly 10 to 12 girls. If the girl agreed to marry, her parents would say I would strangle their daughter’s neck and refuse.”

Watch video Here 

But now after beign recognized by Guinness World Records he couldn’t be happier: “I had achieved the biggest goal in my life. I can tell everyone now with pride about my record. When I am on my travels, people will recognise me as a Guinness World Records title holder.”



Source: Naij
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment