“Beware Of Superficial Friendship” – AY Writes


The comedian took to his Instagram last night to talk about ‘frienemies’. What he wrote below:

“Be careful of superficial friends who usually would come to you to gossip another friend. “Here’s where i lose trust with people. If a friend comes up to me and says, ‘Oh, my God, did you hear about Genevieve and Tunde? They’re getting a divorce, and it is ugly. I’m pretty sure Tunde is cheating,’” You have just shared something with me that was not yours to share. And my trust for you is completely gone.
A lot of times, we share things that are not ours to share as a way to build a connection with a new friend who is no longer close to the other friend that he or she was once close to. Some closeness are built on talking bad about other people. These is common! You know what I call it? “Common enemy intimacy.” In this type of friendship, trust and truth are alien. The intimacy is only built on hating the same person you both have considered an enemy. Beware of counterfeit friendship”
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment