Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Has Not Had S*X In 10 Years


True Confession: “I Haven’t Had S.ex In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji

Shocking confession from the Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji, who is said to be getting married soon.

Our FNN reporter got into a steamy conversation with miss Nnaji where she revealed she haven’t had any s.exual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.

”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy..even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long..he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING..never that was he meant till i saw it, it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’t settle down, luckily for me, I have found a man now to spend the rest of my life with”
Miss Genny’s fans are now keeping their fingers crossed because they had earlier thought she had given up on settling down, especially with lyrics like “the more I gave him loving, the more he gave me nothing” From her NO MORE hit track

Source:- Fake Naija News
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment