#Panamapapers: I Have No Foreign Account Or Company, TB Joshua Insists


After an online medium, Premium Times, claimed to have seen documents stating that the General Overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua, and his wife, Evelyn, are linked to an offshore company, called Chillon Consultancy Limited in Britain, the Prophet has released a press statement denying that and stating clearly that he has no link whatsoever with the said company and the report was nothing but to tarnish his image. He also stated that, his link to PanamaPapers shows not everything they have published is true. Read his statement after the cut.

“I was shocked to find a report written in Premium Times claiming that the PanamaPapers revealed a shell company called Chillon Consultancy Limited in the British Virgin Islands, allegedly owned by me.



“Whoever is involved in this malicious write-up and propaganda with an obvious intent to defame my person and the ministry, should remember what the Bible says in Luke 2:34 – ‘This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many… and to be a sign that will be spoken against.’

“I am not a businessman and I have no business whatsoever. What God has given me is more than enough. I have nothing to do with the PanamaPapers. As for me and my family, we shall remain in the vineyard of God.”

“Do not use the PanamaPapers to attack those you have been looking for an opportunity to victimise. This is to show that not everybody alleged in the media to be involved in the PanamaPapers is truly involved.”
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment