Wizkid And Drake To Release 3 More Songs Together


Following so much noise over Wizkid’s little part in one of American rapper, Drake’s song, Dj Maphoria, a co-producer on Drake’s album, has revealed that Drake and Wizkid, have three more songs together.

DJ Maphorisa, while being interviewed by Genius, talked about how he landed a spot on Drake’s album.

According to him he was in Los Angeles, working on Wizkid’s upcoming album two weeks ago when the opportunity to work on Drake’s potential song of the summer arose.


Dj Maphorisa revealed that Drake and Wizkid’s collaboration on the song ‘One Dance’ happened via email.
I was recording Wiz when they sent [the files]There was nothing really there. We started working on it—I added some production.
Maphorisa, who is now part of Wizkid’s Starboy team, gave Wizkid credits for the opportunity to work with huge stars in Hollywood. He revealed that he met the likes of Chris Brown, Jermaine Dupri, and Jidenna, through Wizkid.

Wizkid and Dj Maphorisa, first worked together in 2014 after the latter worked on his ‘In my bed’ and it gained so much attention, Wizkid was said to have sent in more tracks as he liked his work.

He really liked my sound and the way I produced.
He concluded the interview with just how proud and happy he is and has made his country.
Just to be a part of “Views From The 6” makes me excited….I did something for my country. Wow.

Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment