Lepacious Bose share new pictures as she talks about being born again



The comedienne, Lepacious Bose took to instagram to reflect on her life before and how much she has changed and how she feels since accepting Jesus. Read the rest of hat she wrote below LOOK A LITTLE CLOSER.

I met an old friend today In the café on the hill To see her after all these years Somehow did not seem strange.

We laughed and reminisced about The life we used to live And I could tell at least with her nothing much had changed. An invitation to a party Was all she had to offer 'Everyone will be there And all the high you need is free' As she checked the time and she paid the check she said 'we had had fun... And I could tell the one she was talking to Was the old me....


And I said Look a little closer (a little closer) Can't you see that I have changed? I am not the girl I used to be My life is rearranged Look a little closer (a little closer) I'm not the one I use to be, I gave my heart to Jesus And He gave a brand new life to me.

As we began to leave the table And we started towards the door In my heart there was a stirring And I knew there was something more, In her eyes there was an emptiness That only Jesus could fill It reminded me of how I use to be Before I accepted Him.

After an awkward moment she broke the silence when she said: 'I've heard about a Savior Or was it something that I've read? But I don't need religion There's nothing to it anyway' I asked her if she wouldn't mind, if we took time to pray. Lord, help her look a little closer Help her feel Your loving touch Remove the blindfold, change her heart Surround her with Your love. Lord, help her look a little closer......

Help her know that You are near Do for her what You've done for me Lord, set my sister free, yeah, Set my sister free... Would You do that for me, Lord? my Lord Set my sister free.......

Jesus makes a difference He is everything you need Lord. Help her look a little closer Help her know that You are near I am not the girl I used to be My life is rearranged Look a little closer..... I'm not the one I use to be I gave my life to Jesus And He gave a brand new life to me,

Help her feel Your loving touch Remove the blindfold, change her heart Surround her with Your love.....

 Lord, help her look a little closer Help her know that You are near Do for her what You've done for me Lord, set my sister free. .

BY- HELEN BAYLOR
#gratefulforsalvation

Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment