Please I Need Help!! My Fiancée Confessed To Me That “She Is HIV Positive” After I Proposed To Her (READ)


I met this lady 2014 but we started dating November last year. It took her a whole year for her to accept dating me.

But then, she told me that, there is something she will tell any man who desire to marry her bt, depend on the level of seriousness of the man.

Then, I took what she planned telling her hubby to be as nothing serious nt until d relationship began to wax stronger.

After being in the relationship for a while, I discovered she posses virtually all d qualities I desire in a lady and wouldn’t mind spending the rest of my life with her.


I tried to make her tell me what she has in mind that she plan to tell her hubby to be, she refused. At this stage, our both parents re aware of our relationship and we planned to have our INTRO this June.

I proposed to her last week, she accepted and busted to tears. Initially, I thought it was a tears of joy, nt knowing it was something entirely different from my thought.

I took her home with different feelings within me since she couldn’t stop crying. When we got to their house b4 she alighted, she hold my hands and told me me ‘she’s HIV positive’

I was startled for minutes. She said I should think about it if I still want the relationship.

I have make enquiries from Doctors if both of us can marry and He said yes Bt the am nt still convince.

Please, Guys, I need ur sincere advice on this issue.
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment