Iyanya In New Scandal, Threatens OAP



Nigerian artiste, Iyanya whose stand with Triple MG record label remains sketchy to the public especially as he has moved on to sign a new deal with The Temple Company has issued threats to an OAP over comments on his rltionshp with Ubi Franklin and Triple MG.

Recall that Iyanya had relieved his manager, Ubi Franklin of his duties prior to the signing of the new deal and has also promised to launch his record label soon.

The Calabar based HIT FM OAP known as Last Prophet recently received threats from the artiste over his Tuesday, August 2, 2016 comments about the artiste in relation to his former manager and the record label.


Iyanya who placed call to the OAP after the show said: “I don’t depend on my strive (sic), but i depend on God to take me further, this is Iyanya speaking, brother let this be the first and the last time that you will make that kind of statement that you made about me on your show.

He continued: “I have never had any issue with you, don’t ever in your whole life mention my issue with Ubi on your show. I’ve had different people call me to make that report, the next time you do I’ll show you another side of me”.

The HIT FM OAP, Last Prophet in reaction to the threat said: ‘I was shocked at Iyanya’s phone call.
” I’m a comedian and OAP, my show is a comedy show in pidgin English. All I did was make jokes from the situation, which is what anyone else would have done.
“I only feel bad because I’m sure he would not do that to any OAP in Lagos; he did it to me because he feels I’m in Calabar and he can just threaten me like that”.

Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment