“I’m Not After My Girlfriend’s Money” – Skales


Following rumors that EME rapper Skales is with his
current girlfriend, Namibian beauty Kondja Aveii, for her
parent’s money, the Jos-born rapper has affirmed that he
is truly in love with Kondja. In an interview with Hiptv, the
singer said he gets a lot of comments on social network
as to his relationship with the Namibian girl but cleared
the air that he is truly in love with her.
“I’ve gotten a lot of comments and all that saying I’m
dating her because her parents are wealthy and that she
bought me a car like that. The truth is , I really love her
because her family are nice people and we have been
together for a long time.”
Skales just completed his degree at Lead City University
where he studied Office Management.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment