Funke Akindele confirms she is in a sizzling romance with JJC Skillz but wants to keep it private


Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has somehow confirmed that she is a relationship with JJC Skillz but wants to keep it private.

Speaking to Saturday Beats he actress said that she intentionally shielded her private life from the public because of what she faced during her first failed marriage.

She said, “I really don’t like discussing about my private life anymore because it pays to keep that part of your life secret. A lot of people are watching and sometimes you read a lot of negative comments about you which could make you want to derail, so it is better to keep matters of the heart close to the heart. I am the one in it and I know what is good for me. I am sorry I don’t want to talk about anything that has to do with my private life.”
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment