Nollywood actress Taiwo Aromokun denies that her marriage has packed up


Late last month, news broke that the Nollywood actress, Taiwo Amorokun's marriage to Holland-based husband Olayemi Abimbola has packed up and that she has returned to Nigeria for good with her twin boys. (Read Here).

Reacting to the failed-marriage report, she told Encomium Magazine that her marriage was still intact.

She denied that her marriage had collapsed, calling out the rumour mongers.



The actress said, “Imagine someone that just arrived the country, one useless person has started peddling baseless rumour about the person.

“I came back about two weeks ago with my twins. Even, I have done one or two jobs since I came. I was surprised to hear that they said I have confirmed my marriage is over.

“Who did I tell that?” she asked.

“Please, there is nothing wrong with my marriage. It’s very much intact. It’s unfair not to confirm things before jumping into conclusion,” she said.

Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment