MAY D IS VERY UPSET, HE CALLS OUT THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO RUIN HIS DESTINY (CAREER)

May D is very angry, the ‘Ile ijo’ crooner is upset that there are people who are trying to destroy his music career as he was recently paraded as a camera theif on social media and he has voiced out his frustration.

He too to instagram today the 16th November 2016 to post a picture with the caption;


“It has come to my notice that I am now a camera thief and 70k is placed on my head… #awonoloshi they just don’t want me to be great!!
So I decided to post this myself cuz I’m tired of their bullshit.. cuz it’s not funny tho.. is that what u guys wish for me? Thunder fire anybody who tags my name with this guy again… because I said I hustle for the doeeee no mean say I dey carry camera..lol.. again #Awonoloshi.”

On the side marriage rumors have been trailing the singer in the last month, the singer had taken to his instagram account on octorber 21, 2016 to post a picture of himself with his russian girlfriend Carolina Wassmuth who was flaunting what resembles a wedding ring and he captioned the photo “Squad”

Looking closely at the picture would however show that May D has never worn a wring on that finger.

On the bright side he recently released a new music featuring starboy front-man WIZKID tittle ‘Bamilo’. this single follows an earlier release tittle ‘I wanna Know’
Share on Google Plus

About Yo Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment